In this series of posts, i will be sharing most frequently asked PEGA Decisioning interview questions for everyone.
Along with providing the answers, i will strive myself to explain each and every question practically with screenshots.
Question : How to run a strategy?
Answer : We can run strategy using the test run panel or by running the strategy standalone from Actions > Run.
As u run the strategy, you will get the strategy results on the same applies to class in form of pages.
Question : How to Unit Test a Strategy?
Answer: Strategy can be tested by running it from the test run panel.
- Open the strategy that you would like to unit test.
- Click on the < icon on the right side panel to open the test run panel.
- Expand the settings icon.
- Now , select from the 3 types of data on which u want to test the strategy.
- Data Transform – pyDefault
- Data set – Run this strategy on any configured data sets.
- Data Flow – Run this strategy on any configured data flows.